Monthly SEO Link Building from SEO Experts

White-Hat SEO for your Pay Monthly Website – What could be better?

 

You’ve got your website, now you need to drive traffic to it. Our Monthly SEO link building packages help by building up your back link profile, and are designed specifically to work for your pay monthly website.

 


Shortcode Image

WHAT DOES MONTHLY SEO DO FOR ME?

SEO is vital to driving traffic to your website because it is one of the main contributors to your website’s visibility to search engines. (The other is content.)

When someone searches for a product or service you provide, does your site show up on the first page? If it doesn’t, you’re simply not going to be found.

First page results capture 94% of click-throughs, while results on all of the other pages combined comprise of only 6%.

Google and other search engines change their algorithm for ranking sites constantly, so keeping up with the current meta is difficult if you’re not 100% dialed in to the pulse of all things SEO.

Fortunately for you, we are, and we’re happy to help! Our monthly seo packages are a great way to build links over time. If you need ultra fast results, check out our premium seo services.


WHAT DO THE MONTHLY SEO PACKAGES INCLUDE?

In short, it varies by package.

Our base package includes a standard backlink building package. This is a pared down version of our premium in-content link building packages, but builds monthly.

The advanced and premium packages include monthly guest posts via blogger outreach, which is the highest-quality seo service we provide.

We secure a posting spot on an industry site related to your niche and write valuable content for their readers, linking back to your site.

Check out the packages below. If you’re looking for a huge boost to SEO quickly, our SEO Blast! packages are what you’re after.

Shortcode Image


Basic Monthly SEO
Monthly
$179
3 URLs - 1 Keyword Per URL
For Low-Competition Keywords
Minimum 2 Months

Includes:
1 Hyper-Spun Article Posted to 3 Top Level Blogs

3+ Web 2.0 Properties
10+ Social Bookmarks
50+ Profile Links
30 Private Network Posts
Advanced Monthly SEO
Monthly
$349
3 URLs - 2 Keywords Per URL
For Low Competition Keywords
Minimum 2 Months

Includes:
1 Hyper-Spun Article Posted to 3 Top Level Blogs

6+ Web 2.0 Properties
20+ Social Bookmarks
85+ Profile Links
50 Private Network Posts

Plus:
(1) DA 10+ Guest Post
Ultra Monthly SEO
Monthly
$649
3 URLs - 4 Keywords Per URL
For Medium Competition Keywords
Minimum 2 Months

Includes:
5 Hyper-Spun Articles Posted to 4 Top Level Blogs

40+ Web 2.0 Properties
75+ Social Bookmarks
400+ Profile Links
175 Private Network Posts

Plus:
(1) DA 10+ Guest Post
(1) DA 20+ Guest Post